Kimberley Lodging Company
Book Now! PO Box 401, Kimberley, BC
Kimberley Lodging Company (KLC) is locally owned and located in Kimberley, located in the heart of the East Kootenays in Southeast British Columbia. We are the largest property management company in Kimberley, managing over 160 condominium units among ten different complexes. All properties are a short distance away from the hiking, biking and cross country ski trails of the 1800 acre Kimberley Nature Park, and the downhill skiing & snowboarding runs at Kimberley Alpine Resort. There are four regional golf courses located within close driving distance to all properties.
Back To Top
- Check In:
- Check Out:
- Adults: 2
- Children: 0
- Child Ages:
Back To Top
Back To Top
- General Policy
- Deposit and Cancellation Policy A Visa, Master Card, Discover Card number or cash/cheque deposit is required to confirm booking. For the Luxury Homes and 4 bedroom condo units, a 25% non refundable deposit is due upon booking. The balance is due two weeks prior to arrival. For all other reservations, full payment, non refundable is due two weeks prior to arrival. A $50 cancellation fee may apply to cancellations. Travel Cancellation Insurance can be found at the following webpage: BCAA Trip Cancellation Insurance Holiday Season Booking Policy Holiday Season Booking Policy applies to any bookings that fall fully or partially in the dates below. All dates are inclusive: December 23, 2021 - January 2nd, 2022 February 18th - 27, 2022 A deposit of 50% of the total stay including taxes is due upon booking. The remaining 50% of total booking is due 45 days prior to arrival. All deposits are non refundable. In the event that a cancellation is necessary, we will do our utmost to rebook the unit and if successful, a full refund will be granted. In the event we cannot rebook the unit, we will offer a credit of 50% of the total for any NON Holiday Season dates for the following year. We recommend cancellation insurance. This can be found at the following webpage: BCAA Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Written Cancellation Policy
- A Visa, MasterCard or e-transfer deposit in the amount of 1 night including taxes is required to confirm booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to arrival will be refunded. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival will not be refunded.
- Written Deposit Policy
- Deposit and Cancellation Policy A Visa, MasterCard or e-transfer deposit in the amount of 1 night including taxes is required to confirm booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to arrival will be refunded. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival will not be refunded. We recommend cancellation insurance. This can be found at the following webpage: BCAA Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Check In
- 4:00 pm - Guests key pick up is at the Visitor Info Centre located at 270 Kimberley Avenue. You can find this on Google Maps. If you plan on arriving early please contact us at least 2 days prior to arrival to arrange for early check in and we will do our best to accommodate this. We cannot offer early check in over peak/holiday times.
- Check Out
- 10:00 am
- Pets Policy
- Please contact our office to inquire about pet friendly units.<br>
- Other Policy
- <br><strong>Minimum Stay Requirements: </strong> Playpens are available (no charge) <strong>Housekeeping </strong>– there is no scheduled housekeeping in these self-contained units; if you require anything please call our office.
Hold on. You already have a package in your cart.
items in my cart with these items.
these items, and don't add to my cart.